Renewed Primary Medical Care Provides women with exceptional obstetrical and gynecological services. Our care is personal. Offering the latest treatment options, and our goal is always to help patients achieve their best health now and for the years ahead.
Renewed Primary Medical Care provides care for both routine and high-risk pregnancy, including midwifery services, Vaginal Birth after Cesarean (VBAC), and fetal diagnostics and intervention.
Renewed Primary Medical Care in addition provides comprehensive gynecologic services from adolescent gynecology to mid-life issues including:
- Annual gynecologic exams
- Cancer prevention and screening
- Evaluation and treatment of menopausal symptoms
- Hormone and non-hormone therapies
- Urinary health issues
- Healthy lifestyle choices
Obstetrics And Gynecology Care
- Pregnancy, including high-risk and vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC)
- Gynecologic disorders, including ovarian cysts, uterine polyps or fibroids, and cancer
- Menopause and midlife care
- Abnormal bleeding
- Bladder concerns
- Pelvic pain