SPORTS & EMPLOYEE WELLNESS
We understand Tucson families are active in sport and outdoor activities. Running, cycling, skateboarding, skiing and more. Injuries or related conditions are common and we’re here to assist when those common bruises and more occur.
- Shoulder injuries such as rotator cuff injuries
- Knee and ankle sprains
- Foot injuries and conditions such as Plantar’s Fasciitis
- Hand and wrist conditions such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Trigger Finger
- Tennis Elbow and other elbow conditions
- Back strains and other causes of low back pain
- Stress fractures
- Fractures related to athletic activities
- All musculoskeletal injuries
- Neck strains
- Osteoarthritis of various joints
- Fracture care
Various therapeutic injections when indicated
Renewed Primary Medical Care provides comprehensive occupational medical services to employers, from small businesses to large corporations, throughout Tucson. With our flexible hours and skilled medical providers, we are available to see your employees for a wide range of services every day, including weekends.
We realize the importance of your employees’ good health, as well as the need for your employees to timely return back to work following treatment. It is our goal to return each employee to work as soon as possible, and we are committed to keeping our employers informed regarding the employees’ medical condition and work status.
We understand the importance of accurate management of the injured worker.
Prompt treatment saves our employers time and money by reducing expensive emergency department visits and by getting your employees back to work safely and quickly.
- On site Drug Screens
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Respiratory Fitness Medical Evaluations
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Certification Exams
- Employment Exams
- Prescriptions filled on-site (limited formulary)
- Fit for Duty and Work Hardening Examinations
- Average treatment time less than 1 hour
- Save up to 83% Compared to ER Charges for minor work injuries
- Strong Return to Work Philosophy
Work comp liaison keeps all parties up-to-date on employee’s case