What is PRP?
PRP stands for platelet-rich plasma, which is utilized by cosmetic physicians to rejuvenate the skin using the body’s own natural growth factors. PRP comes from a patient’s own body after a blood sample is drawn and placed into a centrifuge. The resulting solution is rich in platelets and active growth factors, which stimulate the skin’s cell growth as well as collagen production.
What is Eclipse PRP?
Eclipse PRP, provides patients with the best enriched plasma, including platelet count and growth factor analytics. Extensive studies show, in comparison to other PRP purification devices, the patented process of Eclipse PRP™ renders the highest supra-physiologic concentrations of platelet counts and up to 8 biologically active growth factors, such as: PDGF, TGF, EGF, CSF, KGF & VEGF.
Simple, quick and advantageous!
Eclipse PRP is a patented process that consists of the following steps:
- Collect the patient’s blood into the Tube (10ml, venous blood)
- Place the blood into the centrifuge to create Eclipse PRP’s Autologous Platelet-Rich Plasma
- Inject Eclipse PRP into the areas requiring treatment
- AUTOLOGOUS – Minimal risk of allergic reaction
- EFFICIENT – Small blood volume needed
- SAFE – Preparation in small circuit
- SIMPLE – Eclipse kit comes ready to use
- EXCLUSIVE – Patented technology