DERMATOLOGY SERVICES IN TUCSON
Your skin is your body’s first defense against environmental stressors. Treat it right with dermatologist-recommended skin care products and dermatologist-delivered skin care services. At Renewed Medical Health and Beauty, you’ll find a full suite of Tucson dermatology services designed to help you look your best and keep your skin healthy. Our highly trained providers use evidence-based techniques and the latest cutting-edge technologies to deliver effective and safe treatments that are personalized to your unique needs.
Cosmetic Dermatology Services
We invite men and women to schedule a consultation with a dermatologist to discuss their aesthetic goals. Our cosmetic dermatology services include the following:
- Botox: Botox is a time-tested treatment for moderate to severe wrinkles. It works by inhibiting the muscular contractions that cause wrinkles to appear. Thus, you can achieve significant wrinkle reduction with Botox, and the results can last three to six months.
- Chemical Peels: Chemical peels are an effective way to achieve radiant, youthful-looking skin. In fact, they can address a range of cosmetic problems like hyperpigmentation, dullness, and acne scars.
- Fillers: Dermal fillers support the structure underneath the skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Certain fillers can also plump up the lips. Our practice offers a wide assortment of FDA-approved dermal fillers. Your dermatologist will help you choose the one that’s right for you.
- Laser Hair Removal: Achieve smooth skin without resorting to razors or waxing. Target unwanted hair on the face, arms, legs, underarms, back, and bikini area with laser hair removal.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: Our highly trained providers use the latest in laser skin resurfacing technology. Laser therapy can be used to address acne, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, vascular lesions, and unwanted tattoos.
- Skin Tightening: Nonsurgical skin tightening is an effective way to achieve a youthful profile. During this procedure, the skin is lifted and tightened by stimulating the production of elastin and collagen. These are key for structural support.
Medical Dermatology Services
Our Tucson dermatology team provides a full spectrum of medical care, from assessment and diagnostics to treatment and follow-ups. If you notice any unusual changes with your skin, get in touch promptly for an accurate diagnosis and a personalized treatment plan.
- Acne: Acne is often the result of bacterial infections. If you struggle with acne, our dermatology team can provide a personalized treatment plan to help you achieve beautiful, clear skin.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is a chronic skin condition that can be uncomfortable and embarrassing. Our dermatology practice provides treatments ranging from medications to light therapy.
- Rashes: There are many types of skin rashes, from lichen planus to atopic dermatitis. Rashes can be itchy and unpleasant, and in some cases, they may signal a serious underlying condition. We can provide an accurate diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
- Skin Cancer: Dermatologists recommend that all adults schedule an annual skin cancer screening. If you notice anything suspicious between screenings, schedule an appointment right away. Our practice provides a full range of skin cancer treatments, including Mohs surgery.
At Renewed Medical Health and Beauty, it’s our mission to support the wellness and beauty of each of our valued clients in the Tucson area. We invite women and men to get in touch with us today to schedule Tucson dermatology services.